In compliance with the most recent government guidelines, the Palais des congrès de Montréal shopping mall is now open.
You can access it via these entrances:
Between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- at 1000 Saint-Urbain Street (near the Place-d'Armes metro station)
- via Place d'Armes metro station
- at 159 Saint-Antoine Street West
Between 10:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- at 301 Saint-Antoine Street West
- at 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
- Entrance Jean-Mance Street and St.Antoine West Street
For the Palais des congrès administrative offices, please use 159 Saint-Antoine Street West.
The entrances to the underground pedestrian network remain closed for the moment. The parkings will remain open.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org