Palais des congrès Location
Main entrance: 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
301 St. Antoine West*
159 St. Antoine West**
200 Viger West*
201 Viger West*
Jeanne-Mance and Viger
Jeanne-Mance and St. Antoine
1000 St. Urbain*
De la Gauchetière (Esplanade)*
* Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM
** Closed between 1AM and 5:30AM
Deliveries — Loading and unloading dock: at 163 St. Antoine West
Consumer shows box office: Level 1, in the shopping promenade
Espace 1001 box office: Hall Place-Riopelle
Online ticketing service: For some public exhibitions, you can buy your tickets online via Ticketpro.
Getting to the Palais
- Indoor parking lot (400 spots) on Chenneville Street, via Viger Ave
- Indoor parking lot (1 200 spots) accessible via St. Antoine Street.
Parking rates Palais des congrès, 1025 rue Chenneville:
|Every 30 minutes||$4.00|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$21.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$24.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$22.00|
|Payments accepted : cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice.|
Clear Height: 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)
Parking rates Quartier International of Montreal (QIM), 249 Saint-Antoine West:
|Every 20 minutes||$4.50|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$20.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$25.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$23.00|
|Payments accepted: cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice. For more information, contact Vinci Park.|
Clear Height: 2 m (6 ft 7 in)
Consult the list of Parking lots in Old Montréal and nearby (PDF, 2,46 Mb) for more options
To find a charging station for an electric vehicle, see this map.
There are several Bixi stations on and near the Palais site.
- Lucien-L'Allier station (commuter train terminal from Dorion/Rigaud, Delson/Candiac and Blainville/St. Jérôme), take the orange line towards Montmorency. Stop at Place-d’Armes and follow the directions to the Palais des congrès.
- From Gare Centrale (commuter train terminal from Mont-Saint-Hilaire and Deux-Montagnes and Via Rail trains), follow the directions to get to the Bonaventure métro station. Take the orange line towards Montmorency until Place-d’Armes.
- You can also get to the Palais from Gare Centrale on foot in less than 10 minutes. Take De La Gauchetière West towards University Street. Take a right on University and a left on Viger. The Palais is on your right at the fourth stop light.
Adapted transportation: To use our adapted services, tell your driver to bring you to 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle.
Reserved parking spots: There are several parking spots in the Viger parking lot that are reserved for individuals with handicap parking permits. Accessible via Chenneville Street.
- All Palais entrances are wheelchair accessible and feature access doors
- Every room is equipped with assistive listening system for the hearing impaired.