Palais des congrès Location
Main entrance: 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
201 Viger West*
301 St. Antoine West*
159 St. Antoine West**
200 Viger West*
Jeanne-Mance and Viger
Jeanne-Mance and St. Antoine
1000 St. Urbain*
De la Gauchetière (Esplanade)*
* Closed between 11 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
** Closed between 1 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.
Deliveries — Loading and unloading dock: at 163 St. Antoine West, H2Z 1X8
Consumer shows box office: Level 1, in the shopping promenade
Online ticketing service: For some public exhibitions, you can buy your tickets online via Ticketpro.
Getting to the Palais
Consult the list of Parking lots in Old Montréal and nearby (PDF, 2,46 Mb) for more options
To find a charging station for an electric vehicle, see this map.
There are several Bixi stations on and near the Palais site.
- Lucien-L'Allier station (commuter train terminal from Dorion/Rigaud, Delson/Candiac and Blainville/St. Jérôme), take the orange line towards Montmorency. Stop at Place-d’Armes and follow the directions to the Palais des congrès.
- From Gare Centrale (commuter train terminal from Mont-Saint-Hilaire and Deux-Montagnes and Via Rail trains), follow the directions to get to the Bonaventure métro station. Take the orange line towards Montmorency until Place-d’Armes.
- You can also get to the Palais from Gare Centrale on foot in less than 10 minutes. Take De La Gauchetière West towards University Street. Take a right on University and a left on Viger. The Palais is on your right at the fourth stop light.
Adapted transportation: To use our adapted services, tell your driver to bring you to 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle.
Reserved parking spots: There are several parking spots in the Viger parking lot that are reserved for individuals with handicap parking permits. Accessible via Chenneville Street.
- All Palais entrances are wheelchair accessible and feature access doors
- Every room is equipped with assistive listening system for the hearing impaired.