Palais des congrès Location
Main entrance: 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
301 St. Antoine West*
159 St. Antoine West**
200 Viger West*
201 Viger West*
Jeanne-Mance and Viger
Jeanne-Mance and St. Antoine
1000 St. Urbain*
De la Gauchetière (Esplanade)*
* Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM
** Closed between 1AM and 5:30AM
Deliveries — Loading and unloading dock: at 163 St. Antoine West
Consumer shows box office: Level 1, in the shopping promenade
Espace 1001 box office: Hall Place-Riopelle
Online ticketing service: For some public exhibitions, you can buy your tickets online via Ticketpro.
Getting to the Palais
Indoor access: The Palais des congrès de Montréal is part of the world’s largest underground Click to see the map of the buildings connected to this vast network.
The Palais des congrès is located at the Place-d’Armes métro station. Directions at the métro exit will guide you to our installations.
Bus lines 55 and 129 stop in front of the Palais des congrès. Visit the Société des transports de Montréal (STM) website to find the best bus route near you.
There are several parking areas at or near the Palais des congrès, including:
- Indoor parking lot (400 spots) on Chenneville Street, via Viger Ave
- Indoor parking lot (1 200 spots) accessible via St. Antoine Street.
Parking rates Palais des congrès, 1025 rue Chenneville:
|Every 20 minutes||$4.00|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$21.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$22.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$21.00|
|Payments accepted : cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice.|
Parking rates Quartier International of Montreal (QIM), 249 Saint-Antoine West:
|Every 20 minutes||$4.00|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$19.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$24.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$22.00|
|Payments accepted: cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice. For more information, contact Vinci Park.|
Consult the list of Parking lots in Old Montréal and nearby (PDF, 2,46 Mb) for more options
Bicycle or Bixi
Bicycle racks are available around the Palais.
There are several Bixi stations on and near the Palais site.
By métro from:
- Lucien-L'Allier station (commuter train terminal from Dorion/Rigaud, Delson/Candiac and Blainville/St. Jérôme), take the orange line towards Montmorency. Stop at Place-d’Armes and follow the directions to the Palais des congrès.
- From Gare Centrale (commuter train terminal from Mont-Saint-Hilaire and Deux-Montagnes and Via Rail trains), follow the directions to get to the Bonaventure métro station. Take the orange line towards Montmorency until Place-d’Armes.
On foot from Gare Centrale:
- You can also get to the Palais from Gare Centrale on foot in less than 10 minutes. Take De La Gauchetière West towards University Street. Take a right on University and a left on Viger. The Palais is on your right at the fourth stop light.
Montréal is one Canada’s biggest cities. Many direct flights link Montréal to more than 130 Canadian, American, and overseas destinations.
Getting to the Palais des congrès from Montréal-Trudeau Airport:
Montréal-Trudeau Airport is located in Dorval, about 20 minutes away from downtown Montréal. Here are the best ways to get to the Palais from the airport:
- Limousines, taxis, and taxis for handicapped persons
- 747 bus/downtown and city buses
- Rent a car
- Services for the disabled and taxis for handicapped persons
- Hotel shuttle buses
Adapted transportation: To use our adapted services, tell your driver to bring you to 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle.
Reserved parking spots: There are several parking spots in the Viger parking lot that are reserved for individuals with handicap parking permits. Accessible via Chenneville Street.
- All Palais entrances are wheelchair accessible and feature access doors
- Every room is equipped with assistive listening system for the hearing impaired.