So you can take your event beyond the walls of the Palais des congrès, we are proud to offer you Palais Média Propulsion: some high-tech video and podcast studios for creating compelling digital content!
Our studios are run by a creative team adept at determining your needs and dedicated to communicating your mission during your event. Palais Média Propulsion offers myriad possibilities:
- Hybrid events
- Live recordings
- Clips and posts specifically for social media
Spaces equipped for professional recordings
State-of-the-art spaces that deliver top quality productions worthy of your event.
Check out the photo album of Palais Média Propulsion.
The Palais is the first convention centre in the world to permanently house immersive rooms! We’re proud to introduce our three new OASIS immersion studios spanning on 2,200 m2 of rental space. With 105 laser projectors and 119 surround sound speakers, the state-of-the-art equipment is making possible 360° projections on walls and floors that will capture the imagination of your participants.
These spectacular settings, which are also entirely customizable, are perfect for hybrid conferences or training events, for film shoots, or even for corporate events looking for something out of the ordinary. Organizers can choose from personalized or turnkey packages that include various options of impactful visual settings developed by the OASIS immersion creative team.
The Prism is a mini studio that can accommodate up to four people and is ideal for interviews or panels with people associated with your event.
Minimum 1 hour reservation
- Space rental + technical crew member: $200/hour
- Audio editor: $90/hour
- Audio director: $150/hour
Video - Webcasts
Minimum rate 2 hours
- Space rental + 2 technical crew member: $1,000/hour
- Video editor: $150/hour
- Stage manager: $90/hour*
- Video director: $300/hour
*The use of a stage manager is mandatory.
The Studio 520
This full-fledged studio with an audience capacity of 50 people is modeled after some of the biggest television studios in the industry, and it can even be personalized to reflect your event’s brand, e.g. logos, themes, colours.
- Setup / Dismantling
- Technical equipment provided by ENCORE
- 2 robotic cameras
- 1 camera with operator
- 3 floor monitors
- Comprehensive webcasting and videoconferencing capabilities*
- Standard accent lighting for webcasts
- Technical crew (sound, video, cameraman, stage management) provided by ENCORE
- 1 hour prepping
- 4 hours operations (filming and webcasting)
- 100 Mbps (wired connection)
- WiFi for participants
- 100 Amp panel
- Set furniture for accommodating 14 people and up
- Audience bleachers with 36-person seated capacity
- Webcast platform
- Preproduction, set décor and graphic design production
- Remote support for participants (helpdesk or participant guide)
- Customization of set furniture, layout and display of logo in front of stage by GES Canada (starting at $1,000)
* Licence for webcast platform extra
The Studio 524
Television set studio capable of hosting a limited audience and designed for professional-grade streaming of hybrid events.
The Studio 710
This full-fledged studio modeled after the biggest television production sets in the industry is designed to add a touch of prestige to hybrid events.
Consult our experts
Share your objectives with us and we’ll explain how our studios can help you achieve them!
For a quote or guidance, please contact us at 514 871-5850 (toll-free 1 800 268-8122) or email us at [email protected]