Attracting an international convention involves teamwork! The Palais’ business development specialists determine which upcoming conferences might consider Montréal as their host city, and then set the bidding process in motion, essentially by gauging the association’s interest in the city, gathering support for the bid and picking out a potential ambassador.
We have numerous partners we can count on to assist us, namely:
- Tourisme Montréal and its convention assistance program
- Fonds de recherche du Québec
- Montréal InVivo
- Institut de recherche Robert-Sauvé en santé et en sécurité du travail
- Aerospace Events Taskforce
- The Palais’ exclusive and official suppliers, including Capital Catering, Encore Audio Visual Canada and GES Canada