The Palais des congrès de Montréal 2017 Recognition Award Gala, held in the presence of Québec Minister of Tourism Julie Boulet, was once again a success. In this the year of the city’s 375th anniversary, the evening attracted 450 guests from the tourism, university and business communities in attendance to mark the remarkable contribution of the new Ambassadors, the recipient of the Ambassador Achievement Award, and emerging researchers.
Hosted by Ève-Marie Lortie, the event and its gastronomic symphony also featured the kitchens of:
- Capital Catering, under the direction of Chef Simon Devost-Dulude and Jim Gohier
- Delta Hotel Montréal by Marriott, under the direction of Chef Robert Gendreau and Bertil Fabre
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, under the direction of Chef Baptiste Peupion and David Connor
- Hyatt Regency Montréal, under the direction of Chef Sylvain Levaillant and Raymond Soumako
- InterContinental Montréal, under the direction of Chef Matthieu Saunier and Bernard Chênevert
- Marriott Château Champlain, under the direction of Chef Richard Edwards and Joseph Klein
- Sheraton Centre Montréal, under the direction of Chef Alexandre Martin and Michel G. Giguère
- Westin Montréal, under the direction of Chef Paul Little and Raymond St-Pierre
Produced by the Palais des congrès, the 2017 Recognition Award Gala was made possible with the support of Freeman Audio Visual Canada, Idées au cube, CGI, GES Canada, the Montréal International Auto Show, and Tourisme Montréal.
A photo album of the event is posted on Flickr.