Convention organizers know all too well all the factors that need to be considered when planning an event, and just how long the to-do list can get. We like to keep things simple and efficient in Montréal, which is why we put together a few reasons why organizing a convention here is easy.
- The Palais is located in the heart of the city. This means convention organizers need not concern themselves with arranging for transportation to shuttle the delegates around, since the city’s attractions are within walking distance.
- Once your event is registered with the Canada Border Services Agency, your material can be customs cleared right at the Palais. No bother at the border!
- Our Palais team and their official and exclusive suppliers thrive on successful events. Each step is meticulously planned and executed to ensure each event exceeds its objectives. Which explains why we enjoy a 93% customer satisfaction rate for the quality of our event support!
- We have truly versatile event spaces. Whether you wish to present a circus performance on a terrace, configure one of our entrance lobbies into a unique meet-and-greet venue, erect a pop-up café in one of the event halls, just ask our event managers, they’ve done and seen it all! Together, you’ll discover your creativity and the possibilities are endless!
- The members of the Palais Ambassadors Club are luminaries in their respective fields, e.g. life sciences, aerospace, ICT. They are great resources for enriching the content of your conferences, tours and presentations.