A fulfilling experience
A key player in the city’s business tourism industry, the Palais des congrès de Montréal is widely recognized for the quality of its services and professionalism of its teams. We have built a successful organization and would like you to be a part of it. Come grow and excel in a stimulating work environment driven by respect, teamwork and creativity.
See available jobs (in french only).
- Excellence, through our people and their performance, as well as the quality of our services and facilities
- Trust i.e. the fabric that defines the bond that exists between our employees, clients, and partners
- Respect, or a constant openness to the needs of people and the organizations they represent
- Teamwork, between our employees, and also our clients, partners, and suppliers
- Integrity, extending across everything we do and every member of our team
Le Palais offers a wide range of attractive conditions. These conditions may vary depending on the position, they generally include:
- Thirteen statutory holidays
- A flexible schedule
- Twenty vacation days after one year of service
- A competitive defined benefit pension plans
- Access to formation and training
- An Employee Assistance Program
Send your résumé via our application form (in french).