We can never stress this enough, but hosting international conventions enables Québec’s entire scientific community to shine internationally. Over 30 years ago, the Palais introduced its Ambassadors Club to help attract and hold these events in Montréal. Your involvement is vital so that Montréal may continue to be the Number One host city in North America for international conventions. You make a difference.
We recently announced the rollout of a Multisector Strategic Taskforce, whose members will represent eight of the city’s economic sectors:
- Health and life sciences;
- Natural and engineering sciences;
- Energy and the environment;
- IT and AI;
- Transportation and logistics;
- Aerospace; and
- Workplace health and safety.